The newly updated e-Edtion
We are very excited to announce that we have updated our e-Edition!
Now, when you log in to view the e-Edition you will immediately see some changes. First, the new e-Edition has been formatted to be responsive, meaning that you can access the e-Edition on all devices; desktop, laptop, tablet and smartphone! The new e-Edition platform has some great features and navigation changes including:
· Pinch and expand viewing on your tablet or smartphone.
· Link to full view archive in the upper left corner via the calendar icon.
· Thumbnail navigation bar in the bottom middle of the screen.
· Article translation via the globe icon.
· Table of Contents is in the lower left corner.
· Change your page view options via the Display Options icon in the upper right area of the page.
· Email an article or share via Facebook or Twitter when you double click/tap the article.
The first time you log in after the update, you will be redirected to the e-Edition. As well, the first three (3) times you access the new e-Edition, you will see the help screen to get you started in the new format. Click/tap anywhere in the e-Edition to remove the help screen and click/tap the ? icon located at the top of the page to re-open the help format.
We hope that you will take the interactive tour to learn more about the new format. You can find it in the upper left corner of the help screen. As well, be sure to bookmark the new URL for easy reference. We hope you enjoy our new and improved e-Edition!